Have you ever said to yourself, "I wish someone could just tell me what to eat!"
If you had that, it's very likely you could get where you want to be. Lose the unwanted fat and finally NOT have to stress about slowly adding weight over the years...
What if I could help you design your meals, make sure you were doing the correct types of workouts (no matter where you are) AND help you break the habits that got you in a bit of trouble in the first place?
xlnt Nutrition and Fitness is proud to partner with Precision Nutrition to offer state-of-the-art online coaching platform ProCoach.
ProCoach has helped over 40,000 people just like you achieve powerful transformations. You will have a private dashboard to access your nutrition lessons and fitness activities, review your habits, track your progress, and connect with your personal coach.
This program goes far beyond just teaching you how to eat planned meals. Nutrition Coaching will help you gain the tools you need to find a sustainable, diet free, lifestyle.
Receive daily coaching lessons to build habits that develop skills which lead to a larger goal - long term change.
By the end of your 12-month arc of curriculum, you will have learned to make better nutrition and lifestyle choices, without starving, obsessing, counting or generally being a freak about food.
No Dieting Required
A Personal Connection with your Coach
Fits Your Life - 24/7 access from any device
- Initial intake and assessment of health, habits and goals.
- Comprehensive, 12-month, habit-based nutrition education and coaching. A holistic approach including food, exercise, sleep, stress management and mindset.
- All of the lessons used in our nutrition coaching program are backed by science, research-driven and proven effective by thousands of lives already changed.
- Online Support - Your lessons will be delivered through daily emails. You will have access to your coaching program from any computer or mobile device 24 hours a day.
- New nutrition and health-related habit focus every 2 weeks.
- Daily lessons related to current habit. Lessons take 5-10 minutes to read. Audio versions are also available so you can easily listen in your car on your commute to work.
- Choose how you want to track your progress every month (photos, weight and measurements)
- Group coaching workshops - You will be coached PERSONALLY, by me, through group video calls. I can help you troubleshoot or customize the habits to make them realistic and sustainable. If you are struggling with one, we can break it down to find small manageable ways to do just a little more, a little better until you're seeing progress.
- Access to a private Facebook group where I share resources and ideas, and clients are encouraged to ask questions and share ideas, as well as give and receive support.
- Separate curriculum for men and women
The World Health Organization reports physical inactivity has been identified as the fourth leading risk factor for global mortality causing an estimated 3.2 million deaths globally.
"Sedentary Lifestyle" means sitting. Sitting at work, sitting in the car, sitting at meals, sitting while relaxing in the evening with the internet or tv.
Together we will design a movement program that starts where you are now. After learning a little bit about you, your goals, any injury history and current level of fitness, you will receive safe instruction on exercise technique and a new workout every month for 12 months.
Change your nutrition habits forever, and have the results of your hard work really last!
Would you be interested?
Step One is a free, no obligation conversation. We can discuss where you are in your "quest" and if our program is a good fit for you.
I employ a system that has been tested and refined for many years, and used by over 45,000 people just like you (to the tune of almost a MILLION pounds of fat loss). That's a pretty serious number.
Keep this in mind. You will be asked to make changes, but you WILL reach your goal. The movement programming is sequential and each nutrition habit builds on the last in an arc of curriculum.
This is a program of personal development as much as about bodily health. You may be confronted by your ambivalence, your daily stress, and your environment.
This is why you will have a personal connection with your coach, for the support, guidance, and accountability you'll need to ensure your success.
Simply set an appointment and let's see if we are a match. (Not everyone is a good fit for this approach, so a conversation first is best.)
Ready to find out if this is right for you? Let's chat about your goals and the details of the program.