Gain Resilience from Stress
Does this sound like you?
- Busy, stressed, and stuck in a chair at work.
- Frustrated by confusing and conflicting health information
- Or maybe you know WHAT to do, but wonder WHY you just don't??
Do you want to:
- Be able to eat intuitively
- Learn how to "listen to your body"
- Understand how to develop your motivation and willpower
- Regain your energy
Find the balance and connections between:
Mind and body knowledge
Strategy and intuition
Logical planning and deep personal growth work
This is your chance to find a better, long-term solution.
Based on science, not fads. Proven results.
Spring Reset Program
Hybrid Coaching and Live workshops with Coach Heather
6-week program March 8 - April 17
Registration closes 3/6/21
"After a year of unhinged events, I wasn't quite ready for 'resolutions' ...this isn't really resolved yet.
But I need to get back on track..."
Rest and Digest Program
Personal Coaching with xlnt Nutrition and Fitness
Disrupting the cycle of chronic stress
through food, mood, and movement.
Outcome-based coaching to implement nutrition, fitness, and cognitive strategies
YOU CAN DO.
- Nutrition Coaching - for vegetarians and people who want to add more plants to their menus.
- Fitness Training - for people who sit all day at work. Movement tactics that won't crush you.
- Vitality Lab - disrupt the cycle of chronic stress and damage from sitting for a living. Body-Mind interventions to balance your nervous system.
As an attorney who spends most of the day looking at a screen and responding to client expectations and deadlines, Heather has made me aware of how to structure my office and my daily routine to alleviate the detrimental effects of chronic stress.
~Carol Butrus, Estate Planning Attorney
Heather did an excellent job keeping me on top of my goals. I am very busy so she worked with me through Skype to stay in touch. Highly recommend her.
Posted on Google My Business
Heather, You empowered me to have a healthy relationship with food. I can't thank you enough.
~Kaitlyn Monnette, Personal Trainer
Posted on Facebook
I had an eye-opening conversation with xlnt Nutrition and Fitness coach Heather Lynn Darby. She is amazing. So much information and compassion encapsulated into one super nice life-changing lady. I had no idea sitting could actually shorten the front of my body's tendons. WHAT?!
Posted on NextDoor